Posted on November 6, 2018
Location: Maple Ridge, BC
At our Industrial Division, we are looking for 2 temporary Recruiters to join our team for 3-month contracts to join the HR team to assist in hiring for our open positions. As the Temporary Recruiter, you will partner with Hiring Managers at our Maple Ridge Facility to find the best candidate for their roles. In additional, you will ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process, as well as scheduling and conducting interviews with Hiring Managers and ensuring a positive hand-over to HR staff once a candidate has accepted our offer.
These are 3-month contract positions with the possibility of extension.
Essential Functions for this role are:
- Following the AdvanTec Recruitment Process to fill open position at AdvanTec’s Maple Ridge facility
- Sourcing, identifying and acquiring talent for our current vacancies
- Researching and recommending new sources for attracting active and passive candidates
- Scheduling and conducting interviews with candidates along side hiring managers including phone, skype and in-person interviews
- Conducting Intake Meetings with Hiring Managers before screening candidates for hiring managers
- Act as a Recruitment Partner to Hiring Managers and helping them identify the best candidate for the role, as well as helping with hiring decisions
- Keep hiring managers informed on candidate screening and provide recommendations on what candidates to interview
- Ensuring reference checks are completed for all candidates through either the support of the HR Assistant or by conducting reference checks yourself
- Preparing and presenting offers to candidates
- Ensuring the proper hand-over of candidates to the Langley and Maple Ridge HR staff for scheduling onboarding and orientation
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience for all candidates throughout the recruitment process and always keeping the candidate experience front of mind
If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
- Undergraduate degree, diploma or certificate in a related field
- 1-3 years experience as a Recruiter working with high-volume recruitment
- Experience recruiting in Manufacturing environment is an asset
- Excellent ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent ability to build relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Strong computer proficiency and experienced using Microsoft Office Suite tools
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Your integrity is admired by those around you
- You radiate positive energy and have an outgoing personality
- You are driven and enjoy some autonomy in a position
- You are interested in this role but also aspire to grow
Who are we and why should you consider working for us?
- Our organization is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization
- We value our employees and everyone has a voice in the organization
AdvanTec offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. If you want to learn more about the organization, please visit our website at www.advantecglobal.com
If you think that you have what it takes and could thrive with this organization, then please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the email: 18-134 Recruiter & name.
Thank you for your interest in AdvanTec. We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted