Posted on November 9, 2017
Location: Maple Ridge, Calgary
Advanced Flow Systems Inc. (AFS) is a Canadian & privately owned manufacturing organization with a 90,000 sq/ft facility located in Maple Ridge, British Columbia. AFS specializes in mechanical fabrication of innovate solutions for clients both domestically and internationally within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Clean Tech and Power Generation sectors. AFS relies on the skill set of its employees to provide innovative solutions to its unique customer base within these respective sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities
The general labourer may be assigned to various areas. Duties may include moving raw and scrap materials, finished products and equipment throughout the facility, sort, pack and unpack raw materials and finished goods and perform general housekeeping duties.
Tasks & Duties
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of tasks.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor and assist skilled labourers (e.g. welders and assemblers)
- Ensure all health and safety policies are followed
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in a heavy industrial setting or previous experience as a shop helper or general labourer in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Experience working with power tools or other industrial tools
- Ability to effectively communicate and problem solve with supervisors and team members.
Advanced Flow Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes women & minorities in trades. AFS offers competitive wages and benefit packages with access to an employee assistance program through our corporate health insurance provider & RRSP matching for its employees. Advanced Flow Systems Inc. is ISO 9001 & COR certified with a strong safety culture that places employee safety above all else.
Candidates must have reliable transportation. No bus or transit service available to our location