Posted on November 9, 2018
Location: Maple Ridge, BC
The Industrial Division of AdvanTec is looking for positive, knowledge, and energetic Industrial Painters to join the team. The industrial painter works in a paint and blast booth environment wearing proper safety equipment, using Plural Component Spray Systems.
Essential Functions for this role are:
- Prep and Paint metal enclosures and applications of Pipe Coatings
- Read specifications and painting instructions
- Ensure work meets process requirements and quality control standards
- Use of regular hand tools
- Prepare and mix required paint and coating materials using 2 component paint
- Ensure all health and safety policies are followed
If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
- Minimum 1 year of industrial paint experience
- Detailed oriented and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Positive outgoing attitude; with a professional demeanor
- Your integrity is admired by those around you,
- You radiate positive energy and have an outgoing personality,
- You are driven and enjoy some autonomy in a position,
- You are interested in this role but also aspire to grow.
Who are we and why should you consider working for us?
- Our organization is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization,
- Our full time employees are eligible for our RRSP matching program of up to 3% and we have a great benefits package,
- We value our employees and everyone has a voice in the organization,
AdvanTec offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. If you want to learn more about the organization, please visit our website at www.advantecglobal.com
Thank you for your interest in Advanced Flow Systems. We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted