Posted on May 25, 2018
Location: Maple Ridge, BC and Calgary, AB
Advanced Flow Systems Inc. (AFS) is a Canadian & privately owned manufacturing organization with a 90,000 sq/ft facility located in Maple Ridge, British Columbia. AFS specializes in mechanical fabrication of innovate solutions for clients both domestically and internationally within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Clean Tech and Power Generation sectors. AFS relies on the skill set of its employees to provide innovative solutions to its unique customer base within these respective sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities
Our growing manufacturing business located in Maple Ridge is looking for an experienced INDUSTRIAL PAINTER to join our team. Must have experience with Plural Component Spray Systems.
Tasks & Duties
- Prep and Paint metal enclosures and applications of Pipe Coatings
- Read specifications and painting instructions
- Ensure work meets process requirements and quality control standards
- Use of regular hand tools
- Prepare and mix required paint and coating materials using 2 component paint
- Ensure all health and safety policies are followed
Qualifications & Experience
- Min. 1 year of industrial paint experience
Advanced Flow Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes women & minorities in trades. AFS offers competitive wages and benefit packages with access to an employee assistance program through our corporate health insurance provider & RRSP matching for its employees. Advanced Flow Systems Inc. is ISO 9001 & COR certified with a strong safety culture that places employee safety above all else.
Candidates must have reliable transportation. No bus or transit service available to our location