Posted on August 9, 2018
Location: Maple Ridge
At Advanced Flow Systems, we are looking an Insulator to join our team in Maple Ridge, British Columbia. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking to build their career in trades. The insulator works independently and with minimal supervision. We are looking for self-starters and fast learners with positive attitudes to join the AFS team!
Essential Functions for this role are:
- Tube insulating
- Drip lagging, stud welding and steam cleaning
- Utilize basic hand tools
- Ability to wear a respirator for long periods of time
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
- Trade knowledge or insulation experience would be an asset
- Detailed oriented and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Positive outgoing attitude; with a professional demeanor
- Must be able to maintain a clean work environment,
- You radiate positive energy and have an outgoing personality,
- You are driven and are a self-starter,
- You are interested in this role but also aspire to grow.
Who are we and why should you consider working for us?
- Our organization is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization,
- Our full time employees are eligible for our RRSP matching program of up to 3% and we have a great benefits package,
- We value our employees and everyone has a voice in the organization,
Advanced Flow Systems offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. If you want to learn more about the organization, please visit our website at www.advantecglobal.com
If you think that you have what it takes and could thrive with this organization, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the email: 18-72 Insulator & your name. This position will remain open until filled.
Thank you for your interest in Advanced Flow Systems. We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted