Level B Welder
Posted on October 16, 2019
Location: Maple Ridge & Chilliwack
At Advanced Flow Systems, we are seeking a responsible, reliable and experienced Level B Welder to join our team. As a Welder, you will be involved in the production welding of standard and custom product. In addition, you will fabricate custom jigs and fixtures to create production arts to meet customer specifications, as well as fabricate metal structures.
Location & Shift:
This position will be based out of our Maple Ridge location and occasionally require working in our Chilliwack location as well.
The shift will be Monday to Friday from 6:00am to 2:30pm.
Essential Functions for this role are:
- TIG and MIG welding of aluminum, stainless steel and steel
- Using templates, temporary material, gauging devices and/or patterns to create materials joins
- Reading and following drawings and blueprints to set up, tack, and weld
- Completing all necessary preparation work such as grinding
- Completing all required paperwork for project documentation and inventory tracking
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
- Minimum B Level Ticket is required
- Red Seal certification required
- Experience with Open Root Welds is an asset
- Thorough knowledge of welding practices and techniques
- Able to read blue prints/ drawings and following instructions
- 2+ Stainless Steel welding experience using mig & tig required
- Strong team player who works well as member of a team and independently
- Positive attitude
- Reliable, dependable with a proven track record of good attendance
- Able to read and use a tape measure
- Able to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Willing and able to take initiative
- Your integrity is admired by those around you,
- You radiate positive energy and have an outgoing personality,
- You are driven and enjoy some autonomy in a position,
- You are interested in this role but also aspire to grow.
Who are we and why should you consider working for us?
- Our organization is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization,
- Our full time employees are eligible for our RRSP matching program of up to 3% and we have a great benefits package,
- We value our employees and everyone has a voice in the organization
AdvanTec offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. If you want to learn more about the organization, please visit our website at www.advantecglobal.com
Thank you for your interest in AdvanTec Industrial. We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted