Posted on August 27, 2018
Location: Maple Ridge
At Advanced Flow Systems, we are looking for a positive and self-motivated who thrives at troubleshooting and repairs. Working closely with the lead hand and with department supervisors, you will be repairing any broken equipment in the manufacturing facility as well as working on various innovative projects with the goal to improve production.
Essential Functions for this role are:
- Making any repairs and completing upgrades to plant equipment following WorkSafe BC guidelines
- Completing additional repairs that would improve production efficiency
- Assisting in tear downs, re-assembly and/or installation of new equipment
- Performing preventative maintenance per company and machine manufacturer’s recommendations
- Collaborating with other departments on parts and services ordering
- Ensuring all maintenance-generated paperwork meets company procedures
- Participating in specialty innovation maintenance projects
- Any other miscellaneous tasks assigned by leadership.
If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
- Red Seal Millwright with at least 5 years of experience
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair forklift, compressors, and other shop equipment
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Any electrical experience is considered an asset
- Detailed oriented and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Positive outgoing attitude; with a professional demeanor
- Your integrity is admired by those around you,
- You radiate positive energy and have an outgoing personality,
- You are driven and enjoy some autonomy in a position,
- You are interested in this role but also aspire to grow.
Who are we and why should you consider working for us?
- Our organization is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization,
- Our full time employees are eligible for our RRSP matching program of up to 3% and we have a great benefits package,
- We value our employees and everyone has a voice in the organization,
AdvanTec Manufacturing offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. If you want to learn more about the organization, please visit our website at www.advantecglobal.com
If you think that you have what it takes and could thrive with this organization, then please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the email: 18-73 Maintenance Millwright & your name. This role will remain open until filled.
Thank you for your interest in Advanced Flow Systems. We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted