Receptionist & Accounting Assistant
Posted on September 4, 2018
Location: Langley, BC
Are you an administrative professional that loves numbers? Are you a seasoned receptionist looking to take the next step in your career?
The Advanced Bending Technologies division of AdvanTec is looking for a positive team player who thrives at administration and customer service. Working as part of a strong collaborative team, you will be the first point of contact to all customers, clients, and employees for face-to-face, email, or phone call interactions; assisting our Finance department with accounting tasks; and maintaining the office.
Essential Functions for this role are:
- Answering all incoming calls using switchboard phones
- Greeting employees and guests
- Compile Accounts Payable documents
- Use Quickbooks Accounting Software to issue POs, receive POs, & process employee timecards
- Charging and managing customer credit cards
- Deposit cheques to the bank
- Issue payments Quickbooks
- Filing and scanning documents
- Office management: order supplies, maintain office and keep office supplies organized and stocked
If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
- 5+ years experience working in an administrative office role,
- A Business Management/Accounting or Bookkeeping Certificate is considered an asset,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Accounting Software (Quickbooks is an asset)
- Experience communicating with external customers and vendors by phone and email
- Strong confidentiality
- Detailed oriented and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Positive outgoing attitude; with a professional demeanor
- You radiate positive energy and have an outgoing personality,
- You are interested in this role but also aspire to grow.
Who are we and why should you consider working for us?
- Our organization is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization,
- Our full time employees are eligible for our RRSP matching program of up to 3% and we have a great benefits package,
- We value our employees and everyone has a voice in the organization,
Advanced Bending Technologies offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. If you want to learn more about the organization, please visit our website at www.advantecglobal.com
If you think that you have what it takes and could thrive with this organization, then please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the email: 18-84 Receptionist & Accounting Assistant & your name. This role will remain open until filled.
Thank you for your interest in Advanced Bending Technologies. We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted