Posted on August 8, 2018
At Advanced Flow Systems, we are looking for two Sandblasters for the Graveyard shift to join our team in Calgary. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking to build their career in trades. The sandblaster works in a paint and blast booth environment wearing proper safety equipment, using high-pressure equipment, steam or air, to clean and prepare surfaces on frames, pipes and/or parts.
Essential Functions for this role are:
- Cleaning parts using sandblaster
- Setting up, operating, and cleaning sandblasting equipment
- Blasting pipes to NACE standards
- Utilize basic hand and power tools
If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
- Minimum 2 year sandblasting experience
- NACE certification would be an asset
- Detailed oriented and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Positive outgoing attitude; with a professional demeanor
- Your integrity is admired by those around you,
- You radiate positive energy and have an outgoing personality,
- You are driven and enjoy some autonomy in a position,
- You are interested in this role but also aspire to grow.
Who are we and why should you consider working for us?
- Our organization is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization,
- Our full time employees are eligible for our RRSP matching program of up to 3% and we have a great benefits package,
- We value our employees and everyone has a voice in the organization,
Advanced Flow Systems offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. If you want to learn more about the organization, please visit our website at www.advantecglobal.com
If you think that you have what it takes and could thrive with this organization, then please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line of the email: 18-71 Sandblaster Calgary & your name. This position will remain open until filled.
Thank you for your interest in Advanced Flow Systems. We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted