Technical Labourer (Catalyst Technician)
Posted on October 29, 2018
Location: Maple Ridge
Advanced Flow Systems is looking for one Technical Labourer to join our team in Maple Ridge! We are looking for independent people that are looking to build their career in trades.
Essential Functions for this role are:
- Sieving and mixing various types of catalyst by way of vibrating mixing/sieving table with various screen sizes, while observing the required procedures and safety precautions in mixing booth.
- Calculating bulk density of catalyst by way of following procedure and drawing the correct weights as per above mention procedure without deviation.
- Detailed record keeping of WIP and Lot numbers, filling out travelers and records that come with the WIP as required per customer demands.
- Weekly catalyst inventory counting and reporting.
- During times that Technical Labourer is not required to be processed other duties such as processing of sub-assemblies and completion of required paperwork as assigned.
- Washing of sub-assemblies with acetone in washing booth.
- Keeping work area orderly and clean as required for safe operation of assigned tasks.
- Cooperation and participation with company HSE goals and objectives as required.
If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
- 6 months – 1 year of experience working in a trade
- Ability to read a tape measure and use a ladder
- Fast leaner
- Detailed oriented and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Positive outgoing attitude; with a professional demeanor
- You are driven and enjoy some autonomy in a position.
Who are we and why should you consider working for us?
- Our organization is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization,
- Our full time employees are eligible for our RRSP matching program of up to 3% and we have a great benefits package,
- We value our employees, and everyone has a voice in the organization,
AdvanTec Manufacturing offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. If you want to learn more about the organization, please visit our website at www.advantecglobal.com
If you think that you have what it takes and could thrive with this organization, then please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the email: 18-114 Technical Labourer & your name. This position will remain open until filled.
Thank you for your interest in Advanced Flow Systems. We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted