Warehouse Shipper Receiver
Posted on November 7, 2018
Location: Maple Ridge
Advanced Flow Systems is on the hunt for two customer service oriented team players to join our team as Warehouse Shipper Receivers. The Warehouse Shipper Receivers are responsible for receiving and logging all incoming materials, picking parts and sorting inventory, as well as shipping parts. If you thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment and are looking to build your career in the Supply Chain field, then this is the perfect role for you!
Essential Functions for this role are:
- Receiving and unloading freight either manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks,
- Checking for damaged goods,
- Verifying quantity and quality of orders,
- Verifying items received with the purchase order,
- Wrapping, packaging, and shipping supplies,
- Stocking shelves and rotating inventory,
- Participating in physical inventories of warehouse and/or supply yard,
- Maintaining inventory records by adding or deleting supplies as they are shipped or received,
- Operating a computer and work within the ERP system to access, enter, and correct information,
- Addressing customer and vendor queries over the phone,
- Managing records retention.
If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
- 1-3 years experience working in a similar role,
- High school or GED equivalent with strong math skills,
- Strong organization skills,
- Ability to work indoors & outdoors,
- Strong computer skills,
- Experience working with an ERP system is considered an asset,
- Ability to lift & move up to 50 lbs,
- Detailed oriented and the ability to prioritize effectively,
- Positive outgoing attitude; with a professional demeanor
- You are driven and enjoy some autonomy in a position,
- You are interested in this role but also aspire to grow.
Who are we and why should you consider working for us?
- Our organization is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization,
- Our full time employees are eligible for our RRSP matching program of up to 3% and we have a great benefits package,
- We value our employees and everyone has a voice in the organization,
Advanced Flow Systems offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. If you want to learn more about the organization, please visit our website at www.advantecglobal.com
If you think that you have what it takes and could thrive with this organization, then please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the email: 18-130 Warehouse Shipper Receiver & your name. This role will remain open until closed.
Thank you for your interest in Advanced Flow Systems. We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted